Hi,

I wanted to follow up on my previous message regarding your website's
content.

While browsing through your site, I stumbled upon your excellent page:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dx-news@njdxa.org/msg05722.html. However, I
noticed that a particular link appears to be broken:
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2013/05aug_fieldflip/
<https://bronsonryan79-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2PhfDIsDKx4wHKC6ZX5oVElsRGmM7EDMg10XyyOFejr7gQJgpjwHlkpgBWrnMCB6FAas4yVMuT2SF8Clcbpy9cMGQGADIq1PvA7NUnBmFfiph9z6EpSFLsSzUxgtZFNEmjhhCnnE-LqjMa-myH3JqN6CZsaFnoANf37EplgTRd3aTG6liteq4wyQqM-8pmVOVDPae0KOCVVR1hgA9chk_Bx6cdbuvAhCMalWCAKYi-68abg>
.

In case you're still in the process of updating your site, I wanted to
offer a solution. I recently published some content on my blog that covers
the same topic as the broken link but in more detail. I believe it could
serve as a valuable replacement.

Here's the link to my content:
https://essays.edubirdie.com/blog/the-suns-magnetic-field-is-about-to-flip
<https://bronsonryan79-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/27mOvRlY5NaQNZO-Y0i9UiHz8ScAU8URAnxjTihEyRS3iQJgpjwFYZfPNtSUqa6_lDkANbWPoCXpkOfQNrrSYMYWEZCZDhjpdOe6iuKme4fVgLrYsJJfBk8GAQZ4npFBuQUXoozCzi-BxaarAPVmqgm-mqt-QB8voBkoJijw9D3NPUyg7CkdwM3AVqXDLs0VD242Vfl59OsoDlVMJxHBgE0dQO0IOQ7OC>

Feel free to use it if you find it suitable for your audience.
Alternatively, if you've already resolved the issue or have other plans, no
worries at all.

Best regards,
Ryan
[image: beacon]