Hi Dave,

You might have a format problem with the older drives. If there’s enough free
space on one to hold all the files, you might want to move them over and
reformat the empty drive. Then, repeat with the other drive. Or simply by a
hard rive of 2T or more and move the files to that drive, then reformat the
empty drives.

Paul