On 5/3/24 17:10, David Laight wrote:
From: Waiman Long
Sent: 03 May 2024 17:00
David,

Could you respin the series based on the latest upstream code?
I've just reapplied the patches to 'master' and they all apply
cleanly and diffing the new patches to the old ones gives no differences.
So I think they should still apply.

Were you seeing a specific problem?

I don't remember any suggested changed either.
(Apart from a very local variable I used to keep a patch isolated.)

No, I just want to make sure that your patches will still apply. Anyway, it will be easier for the maintainer to merge your remaining patches if you can send out a new version even if they are almost the same as the old ones.

Thanks,
Longman