Hi Guido,

On Thu, May 09, 2024 at 02:00:28PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> This helps user space to figure out which keys should be used to unidle a
> device. E.g on phones the volume rocker should usually not unblank the
> screen.

How exactly this is supposed to be used? We have "disabled" keys and
switches attribute because this function can be controlled at runtime
from userspace while wakeup control is a static device setting.

Kernel also does not really know if the screen should be unblanked or
not, if a button or switch is configured for wake up the kernel will go
through wakeup process all the same and then userspace can decide if it
should stay woken up or not.

Thanks.

--
Dmitry