Thank you.

On 5/18/2024 1:10 PM, Doug Brewer wrote:
Some cool stuff there, John. I'm partial to the Thomas Wolfe angel.

On 5/15/24 1:22 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
I don't quite remember which of my photos I've shared here recently, but I know I hadn't yet shared photos from my eclipse trip.

Plus, I spent Mother's Day at Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

Eclipse Photos:

https://flic.kr/p/2pRmz2q
https://flic.kr/p/2pRoPmh
https://flic.kr/p/2pRoPmc
https://flic.kr/p/2pRmA7G

Cattle Egrets:

https://flic.kr/p/2pRh4bT
https://flic.kr/p/2pRoU7Q

Great Smoky Mountains National Park,
Mother's Day at Cades Cove:

https://flic.kr/p/2pRoXQb
https://flic.kr/p/2pRnRef
https://flic.kr/p/2pRmJFk
https://flic.kr/p/2pRnRdd
https://flic.kr/p/2pRmJFR
https://flic.kr/p/2pRnRdt

Look Homeward Angel:

https://flic.kr/p/2pRhe9i

The rest of my Photostream.
I don't remember which ones of these I've shared ... eagles & beaver pond. Scroll right until you get to stuff you've already seen:

https://flic.kr/p/2pGs9X6

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List

Vivere in aeternum aut mori conatur