Assuming you are in the matrix editor, the best you can do is highlight the I (or i) chord. Go to View > Highlight > Highlight Triads. That will darken the 1 3 and 5 degrees of the scale in the current key.

If that's not good enough, feel free to open a feature request. Philip can probably implement this pretty quickly as he implemented the black keys mode.

Ted.