> 18 дек. 2023 г., в 1:44 PM, Michael Catanzaro <mcatanz...@redhat.com>
> написал(а):
>
> On Mon, Dec 18 2023 at 09:16:21 PM +00:00:00, Alexey Proskuryakov
> <a...@webkit.org> wrote:
>> Same thing - limiting the ability to trivially watch for security bugs that
>> are initially filed in a wrong component,
>
> You can currently follow all public activity on the Bugzilla. Are you
> planning to limit that too?

Are you thinking of scraping Bugzilla? No plans to further limit public access
at all (we do have some rate limiting already though, to protect service
availability). I don't think that "it's in principle possible to notice a
misplaced comment" is equivalent to "let's maintain a way to have every
misplaced comment delivered to the mailbox of anyone who cares to collect
those".

Or if there is a similar way to follow all public activity that irreversibly
emails everything out, then I don't know about it.

- Alexey