Hi there,

Given my (our) interest in Rust, I thought it would be good to put out
some resources.

Rust is a systems programming language focused on correctness, safety
and speed. They have developed an excellent community known for high
quality resources, technical support, and positive open interactions.

The rust project have two major publications about the language.

First is the rust-book:

https://doc.rust-lang.org/book/second-edition/

This can be used as a reference, but also as an introduction and lesson
into the language. It's well written and thorough.

Second is the nomicon:

https://doc.rust-lang.org/nightly/nomicon/

The rust nomicon is a resource for advanced and deep concepts of the
language. For the majority of use you will *never* need to know the
details within, but for certain aspects of unsafe and ffi, it's
important to understand some of these concepts to provide safe ffi
between C and Rust.

Finally, for some examples of rust I have a DS related example here:

https://github.com/Firstyear/idl_rust/

I hope this helps,

--
Sincerely,