The  author of the paper not only helped get the conference going this
year, he worked hard this and last year to make sure our youtube channel
worked. He also has done a lot of work to get faculty from U. Bamberg in
Germany on board. The author was a major part of making IWP9 2024 go so
well.

He's also done a lot to get the Unix version of the cpu command as good as
it is today.

I think there is a place for a slightly off the wall talk like this.

Don't like it? Don't watch it. Want talks more to your liking? Look for the
next CFP for IWP9, and please contribute something! I'm looking forward to
it.