Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> Funny, because this was built on a clean redhat 7.2 machine.
>
> In any case, if the binary doesn't work for you and you can't work
> around RPM's (many) limitations, you can always rebuild from source.
>
> Dom

Where do I get the source for version 0.99? (the RPM was from RedHat
RawHide).

The abiword download site at

http://www.abisource.com/download/

only has the .tar.gz source for version 0.9.6 as far as I can see.

Sorry for the bother.

--Chandra
  06 Feb 02
Dr R (Chandra) Chandrasekhar
Australian Research Centre for Medical Engineering
The University of Western Australia
35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009, AUSTRALIA
Phone: +61-8-9380-7989           email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fax:   +61-8-9380-1168