I'm sorry of not being able to help you about the use of the AG connector for
AG3, unfortunately we are still trying to build up our venueserver/nodes based
on the AG2.4. However you experience of it on the 2.4 could be very precious to
us. We tried using the AGconnector (in order to bypass NAT/firewall problems)
but with no luck: after a while we get the message telling that the server used
for the connector was unreacheable. Which AG connector server URL should be use
to have it work?
Thank you very much for your help,
Faber B.

owner-ag-t...@mcs.anl.gov scritti il 01/08/2006 22:58:16