Hi,
If you want general fluency as opposed to specific areas of English, I
doubt a book would help you that much...personally what worked with me
was talking to people who were native English speakers and reading
stuff that was too hard for me to understand, and looking up the words
that I didn't understand on google. This is just my opinion though,
and you may act however you like, just telling you what worked with
me.