Hm, if you want good literature, I think it'd be best if you tried to
order from somewhere like America. Also, game of thrones in Braille,
ow ow ow. It's going to be so huge. None the less, if you stay on the
computer and type stuff, you could get a program called tinyspell, it
beeps at you whenever you make a mistake so it's quite helpful.