Dear Gufran,

Few of the alternatives that I am using for bill payment nowadays are
One Amazon pay it is fairly usable on mobile and on the web as well
2. I am also using.  Airtel app which is again decent in terms of usability and
accessibility.

If you require any support/experience sharing on this, please feel to Connect
on phone call/email as per your convenience

With regards
Rahul Gambhir
Mobile: 9999989133

Email: rahul.gambhi...@gmail.com