In using Acegi with Cas in a web application. As you know, I have to set
the serviceProperties property of CasProcessingFilterEntryPoint to the
url that CAS will call after authentication. I don't like to set this
url in applicationContext-acegi-security.xml but I prefere this value Is
build automatically. To do it I'm going to extends
org.acegisecurity.ui.cas.ServiceProperties with a class that try to
build the service property if is not setted (null) using something like
this:

serviceProperties="http://"+request.request.getLocalAddr()+":"+request.g
etLocalPort()+"/"+request.getContextPath()+"/j_acegi_cas_security_check"

(I don't use https in this case....)

What's your opinion?

Please, any suggestions are welcome.

Regards

Mario Buonopane

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.  Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.