afaik doesn't support html docs, but I took the xdocs generated by m1
and put them in the xdocs folder, so that's fine

I added the docbook plugin but failed and commented it out

the other thing still missing would be the changes and announcements reports

On 4/28/07, Luke Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ben Alex wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Carlos and Luke, what's the latest status of the Maven 2 build? Does the
> > reference documentation build successfully with Maven 2 as-is? I see
> > acegisecurity.org hasn't built and uploaded since 18 December 2006.
> > Luke, is that running the Maven 2 build?
> >
> No. The Maven 2 build is here:
>
> http://monkeymachine.co.uk/acegisecurity/
>
> Maven 2 has different a different approach to documentation and so on -
> it doesn't like html files for one thing, so the existing site docs
> would have to be converted. I already started doing this a while back.
>
> > We're shooting at releasing 1.0.4 in the next couple of weeks. Vishal
> > Puri is busily working away on it. In terms of introductions, Vishal
> > works for Interface21 (the company behind Spring) as a Senior Consultant
> > and is based here in Sydney with me. So you'll see more of Vishal on
> > this list, in JIRA and SVN. We're aiming at releasing 1.1.0 final in June.
> >
> > For 1.0.4 we will stick with the Maven 1.0.x build. For 1.1.0 we will
> > refactor the Contacts XML and build (as this is desirable anyway due to
> > the new namespaces support which will be present in 1.1.0) and switch
> > entirely to Maven 2.
> >
> > I'd be happy to switch to Maven 2 immediately (ie for 1.0.4) if it is
> > ready, thus the question above for Luke and Carlos.
> >

> I think you should stick to things as they are for 1.0.4. Support for
> docbook seems pretty flaky too, for example.
>
> Luke.
>

> --
>  Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
>  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.
                             -- The Princess Bride