Dear Spring Community

I am pleased to advise Acegi Security 1.0.4 is now available.

There are over 50 issues addressed in this release. Existing user
can upgrade to release 1.0.4 with a simple JAR drop.

Please visit http://tinyurl.com/2qey2l for a detailed changelog.

The project's web site at http://acegisecurity.org provides additional
information on Acegi Security's features, access to online
documentation, and links to download the latest release.

Please note that the next release of Acegi Security will be known as
Spring Security 2.0.0 M1. We anticipate releasing this within the
next 7-14 days, and it will offer Spring 2 namespace support.

We trust that you find this new release useful in your projects.

Cheers