I will be out of the office starting Tue 10/07/2007 and will not return
until Mon 16/07/2007.

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the addressee
unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external email security system.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks p.l.c.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.  Registered
Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311; Registered in
Ireland: Registered No. 24173