Hi guys!

I have a question for anyone who has solved this problem before:
I included the same login form on multiple pages on my site, and I want
the following functionality:
When a user logs-in (using the login form on any page), if the login is
successful he will be returned to the same page from which he logged-in.
And, if possible, something similar if the login is not successful: he
will be returned to the same page from which he logged-in, but with a
request parameter set to some value (for example ?login_error=1).
The controller for the page already knows to display different things
based on the user being logged-in or not, and to handle the login_error
parameter.
I just want to know how can I configure Acegi to accomplish this (hoping
that it is possible).
The configuration that is described in the Acegi documentation redirects
the user to a defaultTargetUrl or an authenticationFailureUrl, but I do
not want that. The AbstractProcessingFilter can return to the page saved
under the ACEGI_SAVED_REQUEST_KEY by the ExceptionTranslationFilter, but
only after an AccessDeniedException or AuthenticationException.
But I need it to return to the same page from which the login form was
submitted.

Thanks for anyone who can help!