I had Tortoise SVN client on my machine and it was a breeze to download it.
Thanks for the pointer. (I used http rather than https in the URL below,
however).

----- Original Message ----
From: Jose Luis Huertas Fernández <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2007 1:26:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Acegisecurity-developer] How to access the contacts sample source
code?

I think it has been moved to SVN... the doc seems to be outdated. Try here:

svn co
https://acegisecurity.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/acegisecurity/spring-security/trunk/

2007/9/7, tedzo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hello,
I apologize if this is a trivial question.
I want to take a look at the sample code from the Contacts sample. I installed
WinCVS and attempted to login to
:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acegisecurity

I am prompted for a password for which I type <Enter> (just the enter key). And
then nothing happens? I see the following message-

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acegisecurity login
Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401 :/cvsroot/acegisecurity
***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

Why am I not able to view/download the files?

Thanks.

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.