Or that other solution could be to extend FilterChainProxy and make it configurable to behave differntly in each environment.
Message: 5
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:45:43 -0500
From: "Ray Krueger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Acegisecurity-developer] conditional filters?
To: acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net

That's really going to be fully dependent on your applications configuration.

Maybe break up your Spring xml files so that all the acegi stuff is in
it's own file. Then have your app load the right file based on the
environment you want.

The full file has all the normal Acegi stuff in it. The test
environment file would have one single bean in it:

<bean id="filterChainProxy" class="org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy"/>