> Thanks for the fast fix!
> Hmmm, I'm a bit disappointed, because I wanted to propose you
> the same fix.
> I have made it, rebuilded my acegi-security.jar, placed it
> into container, tried to run it and it doesn't help :(( I'm
> still a Java rookie. :-/
>
> (just a note to our GUI thread: my GUI is Tapestry, so I
> cannot use JGoodies at the moment.)

After making the change to the DaoAuthenticationProvider.java file:

ant clean alljars
cd samples/contacts
ant clean warfile
copy dist/contacts.war %your_container%/webapps

I assume you haven't put any JARs in your container classpath, as that is
consistent with container adapter-based configuration and you wouldn't be
using contacts.war in that case. If you've coped any JARs into your
container classpath, make sure you remove them.

HTH