Subject:        Stand up and be counted
Date:   Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:01:28 -0400
From:   Andrew Petro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

CAS community,

I'd like to compile a list of institutions using CAS.  If you'd like
to be on the list, please reply to me directly (no need to hit the
list) with as much of the following information as you would like:

1) Name of institution
2) URL of main web presence of institution
3) Name & email address of a technical contact who would like to be
available to discuss the experience of installing / using CAS
4) CAS Login URL - so we can compare login page look and feel
5) Whether you're using CAS 2.0 Proxy CAS functionality
6) Any additional information - how many users you have, if you churn
through some extraordinary number of tickets, what interesting
applications you have CASified; interesting fail-over tricks, load
balancing, user authorization solutions -- anything you'd like to share.

Provide as much or as little information as you would like.

What I will then do is post these submissions in answer to the
question "Who is using CAS?" on the CAS FAQ.

Thanks,

Andrew

microcline at gmail.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]