[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello !
I am new to this framework,
I have changed the default queries in
net.sf.acegisecurity.providers.dao.jdbc.jdbcDaoImpl, and now I want to
compile the project again.
I guess it should be a simple task to use "ant build" but It seems that
with the distribution file "acegi-security-0.6-with-dependencies.zip" the
project.properties and build.properties are missign, so apparently I cannot
compile the project.
any ideas or any clues
I will highly appreciate your response.

Regards,
Sami Ather

Hi Sami

Apologies for that. It's actually not come up so far, as everyone running builds performs a CVS checkout. I've just made a change to the Ant build "release" target so it's included in future releases.

As for the JdbcDaoImpl, any reason you wouldn't subclass it or use its setXXXXMapping() or setXXXXQuery() methods? We've designed JdbcDaoImpl to be easily customisable through these extension points, so please let us know if it doesn't meet your needs in some way.

Best regards