Andy Depue wrote:

I'm looking at the spring rich client security package (org.springframework.richclient.security). I would like to customize the login form to include an additional field, but it looks the form fields are hardcoded. I guess at the moment I have to create my own LoginForm and LoginCommand. Not that there is a lot of code in these two classes, but I hate duplicating any amount of code. Even if I could just supply my own LoginForm to LoginCommand that would save a lot of duplication as I could then extend LoginForm.

 - Andy

Hi Andy

I'm not using the Spring Rich project at present, so if you wish to make any refactorings of that code, please feel free. Keith, Ollie, Jim or I will be happy to commit improvements.

Best regards