Hi everyone

I am happy to report that Ant has now been officially removed from CVS (along with /lib/*.jar). The Maven build is now performing well, and the web site at http://acegisecurity.sourceforge.net has been expanded to include Maven-specific instructions. The only outstanding issue is the reference guide (when exported to PDF) doesn't look quite right. Carlos is working on that one...

Now that our build system is production-ready, we should release 0.7.0. There are lots of new features and fixes in CVS that I think users would like. If you happen to get any free time over the next few days, please feel free to try out the latest CVS with your projects. I am particularly keen to ensure the Maven instructions are correct, and the 0.7.0 refactorings haven't adversely affected backward compatibility. There is an 0.6 to 0.7.0 upgrade document on the web site, and unit test coverage is at 95%+. If you have any suggestions or issues, please email the list.

And, finally...:

public class ItsThatTimeOfYear implements InitializingBean, ApplicationContextAware {
private ApplicationContext context;

 public void setApplicationContext(ApplicationContext applicationContext) {
   this.context = applicationContext;
 }

 public void afterPropertiesSet() throws Exception {
   this.context.publishEvent(new MerryChristmas());
 }
}

Cheers