Carlos Sanchez wrote:

Hi,

I've uploaded all acegi artifacts at
http://acegisecurity.sourceforge.net/maven/acegisecurity/ (jars, poms and
licenses) to ibiblio.

Now they're available http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/acegisecurity

Carlos, just re the licenses, I'm not sure of what's normal but I think we should have the notice.txt file in the licenses directory as well, given it's referred to by the license.txt file. I coded some postGoals to add it to the JARs themselves, but given there's a licenses directory we probably should populate it accordingly.

Thanks