hi Mark thanks a lot for your advice.
I decide to use an HashMap set by my authnetication provider instead a
comloumn on my DB. This implementation for my application is enaught because
when a login fails, username and password fail attempts are set on hash
table. After the limit max_passwd_mistake, i call my BO to set the relative
field enabled on my schema. If the user is able to log (capture
AuthenticationSuccessEvent) at first attempt nothing appened on my map, if
the user, for example, after 3 attemps can log (capture
AuthenticationSuccessEvent), his/her record on my HashMap is delete. This,
maybe, it's not really scalable but it's useful to use DB only in the case
that i have to lock the user. What do you think about? It can be a good
solution?
Kind regards
Emmanuele