Konstantin Shaposhnikov wrote:
I think that functionality provided in acegi 0.9.0 was quite useful,
because ant patterns much more flexible then those provided by
servlet-api, so it would be good to restore this behavior - when value
is empty then no filters will be applied to request.
Please add this to JIRA as an enhancement request. I think some sort of express value would be in order - such as "#NONE#" - rather than allowing the right hand side of the equals to be entirely empty. The alternative is to use a NullFilter, but this increases invocation time unnecessarily.

Best regards