Scott Battaglia wrote:

I'm looking at re-working the CAS (some of it based on the new CAS client code). Would you prefer I wait until after the Acegi 1.0.0 Final release (i.e. target 1.1) and just focus on the current open CAS issues?

Hi Scott

I am trying to get 1.0.0 final out within a fortnight, and expect 1.0.1 will follow fairly quickly after that (ie within two or three weeks). It would probably be best if you could make any structural changes to be included in 1.0.0 final, otherwise 1.0.1 may not be backward compatible.

Cheers