Sweet! That's wonderful news. I'll hold off on updating until then.

Thanks,

Ben Alex wrote:
Ben Munat wrote:

I'm using RC-2 and I think I'm having trouble with the IllegalStateException problem as detailed in SEC-211. It appears that this issue is fixed in CVS, but won't be in a release until 1.0 final. Wondering if you guys are close on final (like in the next week or so), or if I should use a nightly build? Or maybe I should fall back to RC-1 since that didn't have the problem?

We will try to release it on 19 May, although it might slip to 26 May.

Cheers