From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ben Alex
Sent: zaterdag 26 augustus 2006 0:26
To: acegisecurity-developer@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Acegisecurity-developer] Dynamic defaultTargetUrl

Brian Pontarelli wrote:
> I think the issue is that the login is a component that exists on many

> pages and the login/failure should return the user to the page they
were
> viewing rather than a stock login/home page.
>
> The best bet at this point is probably to subclass APF and just
redirect
> or forward back to a URL stored in a form parameter. You will have to
> place the current URL in a hidden field. You might be able to pull off
> referrer URL as well depending on your setup.

If the referrer URL approach works, I think this would be of general
usefulness to others as well. We could have a new property,
forceReturnToReferrerUrl on AbstractProcessingFilter. If anyone gets
this to consistently work, please pop your code into a JIRA patch and
I'll get it applied.

Cheers

-
security?
easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo