Hi,
I'm a newbie to acegi and I have following question.

Say I have a simple web app with one login screen and two web pages a,b which
are protected. App also has two different types of users userA and userB. How
do I configure the acegi so that upon successful authentication and
authorisation userA  gets re-directed to pageA, and userB gets re-directed to
pageB. UserA should only have access to pageA and userB should only have access
to pageB.

Many thanks
h.

TV dinner still cooling?