CJ wrote:
> Scenario is: an Administrator disables or deletes a user account, while the
> user
> is logged in. The user's Authentication should be revoked from that moment on.
> What is the recommended approach for this in Acegi?

I'd suggest forcing reauthentication for each secure object request by
setting AbstractSecurityInterceptor.alwaysReauthenticate = true. That
will cause your AuthenticationManager to be requeried for each
authorization request. The actual configuration will then vary on a
per-provider basis, but assuming you're using DaoAuthenticationProvider
it simply becomes a matter of evicting the cached UserDetails object
from AbstractUserDetailsAuthenticationProvider.userCache. That will
cause the next secure object request to go through to your database, and
the invalidated/deleted account will thus be detected.

Cheers