Hi Bear

Please log all bugs in our JIRA instance, so they're appropriately
tracked and reviewed. All bug reports should ideally contain a unit test
which provides an ongoing test that the bug has been fixed and not
reintroduced. Patches with bug reports are particularly welcome and will
be applied expeditiously.

You can log JIRA issues here:
http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/spring/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10040

You can read the project policies, which contains details of how the
project works, here: http://www.acegisecurity.org/policies.html

Thanks for your interest in the project and assistance with identifying
problems with the ACL features.

Cheers
Ben