* Maven 2.0.5 and 2.0.6 both cause the
AuthorizeTagExpressionLanguageTests to fail, whereas 2.0.4 builds it
fine.

* The contacts sample cannot be built with maven2 from the
instructions on our website, the multiwar plugin doesn't exist.

* Using 'mvn war' in samples/contacts produces an invalid application.
It doesn't copy in the common and filter directories.

* We have maven1 instructions up for everything, yet we only seem to
support maven2. We need to update our instructions. I'd gladly do it
if someone can tell me how to build the sample apps with maven2.