I am pretty new to Acegi Security.

I am trying to implement logout on a Web app using Acegi.

I am using a simple link
to implement this functionality.

I get the 'page not found' error whenever I try to click on this link.

Where should the href value take me to? Should it take me to the same level
where my WEB-INF folder is present?

What code should be present in the Acegi XML for the same?

Currently I have included the following Filter code in my Acegi Security
XML!!

<bean id="logoutFilter" class="org.acegisecurity.ui.logout.LogoutFilter">
<constructor-arg value="/home.html"/>
<constructor-arg>
<list>
<!--
<ref bean="rememberMeServices"/>
-->
<bean class="org.acegisecurity.ui.logout.SecurityContext LogoutHandler"/>
</list>
</constructor-arg>
</bean>

My Project structure is as follows:

acegitest
     -build
     -lib
     -metadata
     -properties
     -src
     -web
        -tiles
           -fragments
             -banner.jsp
     -WEB-INF

The Logout link is supposed to be implemented in 'banner.jsp'.

Any pointers in this context would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhi