Hello,
I apologize if this is a trivial question.
I want to take a look at the sample code from the Contacts sample. I installed
WinCVS and attempted to login to
:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acegisecurity

I am prompted for a password for which I type <Enter> (just the enter key). And
then nothing happens? I see the following message-

cvs -d :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/acegisecurity login
Logging in to :pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:2401:/cvsroot/acegisecurity
***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

Why am I not able to view/download the files?

Thanks.