Dear Acegi Security developers,

First, thanks for the great work on this product!

While studying the functionality of auditSucces  auditFailure I found
something that looks like a bug to me. In the methods updateAce() and
updateAuditing() of the class
org.acegisecurity.acls.domain.AclImpl.java, the result of the method
findAceOffset() are tested against 1, where in the other methods the
result is tested for -1.

Can somebody confirm that this is a bug?

Best regards,
Reinier Boon