Thanks Axel, this is exactly what i looking for.

sorry for bothering you, but another question :

SessionRegistry is an interface, in it have an implementation
SessionRegistryImpl, this calss is an ApplicationListener,

I don't know how to access to the instantiated object of this class
from my code.
this object was instantiated during application startup.

On Nov 9, 2007 1:34 AM, Axel Mendoza Pupo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> String users [] = (String[])SessionRegistry.getAllPrincipals();
>                         List online;
>                         for(int i=0;i<users.length;i++)
>                                 if(getAllSessions(users[i],
> Boolean.FALSE)!=null)