do you mean that i most add this bean in my acegi contex ?
<bean id="sessionRegistry"
class="org.acegisecurity.concurrent.SessionRegistryImpl"/>

if i add this class as a listener  in my web.xml, then during
application startup an instance of this class will be created. now if
i add this class as a bean in my acegi context, then spring have to
instantiate an object too. i don't know what happend in this case ? i
have one instance or two ????

On Nov 11, 2007 5:06 AM, Axel Mendoza Pupo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> in your acegi context search for the bean :
>
> with this you can declare
> SessionRegistry sessions
> and inject the sessionRegistry bean to your class in the bean context so you
> can access to the real session registry by this reference

sincerely yours
M. H. Shamsi