Hi,

That is definitely an issue. Thanks for reporting it. I've opened an
issue here:

http://jira.springframework.org/browse/SEC-834

Luke.

--
SpringSource
http://www.springsource.com

Registered in England and Wales: No. 5187766 Registered Office: A2
Yeoman Gate, Yeoman Way, Worthing, West Sussex. BN13 3QZ.