Hey everyone,

How do I make sure that a user is logged in immediately after signing up?

I already have a controller that handles the signup request and forwards the
user to another page but I can't find a way to prevent the user from having
to log in immediately after signing up.

After a lot of probing I've already found the AuthenticationManager and I
guess I could use a UsernamePasswordAuthenticationToken to log the user in
but I can't find out how I would get the login information registered in the
session.

Does anyone know if there's a simple way to do this or if no-one knows, does
anyone know what code is responsible for setting the right parameters in the
user session?

Kind regards,

Michiel Trimpe