Hmmm, I'm +1. It's not a bad feature, but I'm not too fond of XSS.

On 3/27/07, Jeanne Waldman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi there,

I want to delete the CompoundPropertyNode code from the skinning code.
Currently you could use it if you wanted, but only from the XSS file. We
aren't using it from our XSS files.

This is some old doc for it:

The following example shows a border property defined using
the<property> element:

| |

            <property name="border">2px dashed #336699</property>

Since the border property value is itself a list of values, it can also
be defined using the<compoundProperty> element:

| |

            <compoundProperty name="border">
              <value>2px</value>
              <value>dashed</value>
              <value>#336699</value>
            </compoundProperty>

The corresponding CSS that is generated for this compound property is:

| |

          border:2px dashed #336699

Compound properties are more used when used in conjunction with
the<includeValue> element. For example, <includeValue> can be used in
this example to pick up the border's color from some other shared style:

| |

           <compoundProperty name="border">
             <value>2px</value>
             <value>dashed</value>
             <includeValue name="DarkForeground" propertyName="color"/>

           </compoundProperty>

Using the<includeValue> element in this way can simplify customization.
In this case, changes to the DarkForeground style are automatically
propagated to the color used by this border property.

I wanted to give a heads up before I delete the code that refers to
this. Let me know how you feel about deleting the code.

Thanks,
Jeanne