changing to <tr:selectItem label="#{range.start} - #{range.end}"/>
throws no exception, but the page says

selectRangeChoiceBar with no rangeLabel facet; we get default labels.

I'll check later!

On 3/29/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
no RI here ...

sorry,

http://example.irian.at/trinidad-demo-20070328/faces/components/selectRangeChoiceBar.jspx