Ok, I'll start the vote for TLP vs. subproject here later today.

And yes, there are more PPMC members.

-Matthias

On 4/10/07, Martin van den Bemt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Vote on this list, asking people if they want TLP or as a subproject for
MyFaces. Since I suppose
there are more people on the PPMC than just the 4 people in the discussion.

Mvgr,
Martin

--
Matthias Wessendorf