Hello Trinidad PPMC members and Trinidad community,

we have discussed during the last months (time by time, not permanent)
that Trinidad is ready to graduate from the Apache Incubator; we also
managed to get releases of the artifacts out. Main question is (see
the original email threads) should Trinidad be a subproject of Apache
MyFaces or should it be a TLP.

Please cast your votes (only one is possible):

[ ] graduate as a subproject of the Apache MyFaces community
[ ] graduate as a TLP
[ ] not ready to graduate, because...

-Matthias