Khaled,

Much work has been done on Trinidad in a portal environment but we are not there yet. Trinidad is a very complex renderkit with a lot of functionality and the existing bridges are deficient to varying degrees. Currently Trinidad will run in a Proof of Concept using the Oracle Bridge but I suspect that Trinidad will not be fully compatible with an OpenSource bridge until the completion of JSR-301.

Scott

Khaled TLILI wrote:
Hi,

I am developping a portletJSR168 and I want to use the treeTable component.

Is Trinidad compliant with portletJSR168?

if yes, is there an example of portlet using trinidad?

Wich jsf bridge to use (org.apache.portals.bridges.jsf.FacesPortlet or org.apache.myfaces.portlet.MyFacesGenericPortlet)?

Thanks for your answers.

KT,