Hehe "The Faces of MyFaces", focusing the community, the pillar of the
project, is a good idea. No problems for me :-)

Cheers,

Bruno
On 27/04/07, Martin Marinschek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi *,

we (Manfred and me, but get in contact with us if you are at J1, we'll
share the stage!) have been accepted for a MyFaces community BOF at
J1, and as the community is the most important asset in this project,
we'd like to talk about the community.

What I've thought about is to do a session where we show a photo of
each of the MyFaces committers, nationality (so that we can show how
different we are in region), age, and a funny statement with regards
to her/him (either what she/he said or what one can say about
her/him), and then what she/he's done for the MyFaces project (so
we're introducing MyFaces and what it can do by introducing the
MyFaces community).

Now I've got three questions for you:
- Is that an idea you'd approve of?
- Would you be willing to send me photos until Tuesday the latest?
- Would you be against being shown on a J1 presentation with your
photo, plus a funny remark, which will hopefully be tasteful and not
disgraceful ;)

regards,

Martin

--