Hey Adam,

I am planing to run another release end of may / beginning of June.
Than I'll fix the "assembly" and "example" issue.

Any objections ?

-M

On 4/28/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/28/07, Adam Winer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> @Matthias:  I think you added the examples directory, and put the
> trinidad-demo in as an example.  However - this means we currently
> have two copies of the trinidad-demo, one in examples and one at top
> level.  Also, trinidad-examples is not built by default, as it's not
> one of the modules in the trinidad/pom.xml.  Shouldn't we only have
> one copy of all the demos?  I've been making modifications here and
> there, and always just to the old trinidad-demo.

yes! I did it for the release and never had the chance to manage the
update on the trunk.
For now it's not usfull in the 1.2 branch and "old" in the trunk...

I hope that I am able to "update" the stuff in trunk during ApacheCon.

For the branch 1.2-xxx just, remove it, it's not used.

My goal is that the trinidad-examples will be the source for all
examples (like a blank and the demo, ...).

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh